We have been operating in Tunisia since 1975 and following important investments made in 2001 we have become the leading logistic operator of the Europe-Tunisia Route thanks to the constant attention to customer needs.
Our logistic base is located in the port area of Rades, near the bridge that connects the northern area of Tunis with the southbound motorways, and covers a protected and surveilled area of 15000 m2.
it includes 5000 m2 of covered warehouses and 1600 m2 of operational offices to manage and fine tune the quality of our services. We also have a bonded warehouse for the handling and management of groupage goods in the customs area.
Our role in the supply chain is based on speed and reliability therefore our platform is operational 24/7.
In 2008 we increased our offer by including refrigerated vehicles also on this route to transport perishable goods, agricultural, food and sea-food products that require a controlled temperature service, serving also the large scale retail trade.
Safe and fast with us
- Vehicle monitoring 24/7 by our operations centre
- Vehicle registration number and transport start and end time are immediately communicated to the customer.
- Vehicles owned by us equipped with satellite system.
- Tractor units owned by us with highly professional drivers.
- Five weekly departures of full load transports with a wide ranging and modern fleet of vehicles, all with remote surveillance systems, to Italy, Europe, North Africa and Malta.
- Groupage transports to and from Europe consolidated in our Hubs, with fast courier performances.
- Controlled temperature transports with last generation large volume refrigerators with real time monitoring 24/7 from our active technical centre.
- Management of international cash on delivery, cash against documents and documentary credit operations.
- Container service from all European ports.
- Bonded warehouses. Consolidation, deconsolidation, and custody of bonded goods.
- Logistics Platform service.
- Storage of bonded goods.
- Distribution and collection service of automotive and fashion commodities. Capillary service with light vehicles on the whole of the Tunisian Republic.
- Abnormal load transport. Transport of equipment and systems of various types from the whole of Europe.
- Ro-ro transport and other transport systems.
- Sampling service.
- “All-risk” insurance policy personalised according to customer needs
- Assistance in free circulation operations for goods travelling in Italy.
- Tracking service.
- Customs consultancy service in our structure by qualified personnel.