Agricultural and Food Product Transport
The Germanetti Group is progressively establishing itself as carrier of reference for the transport of food and agricultural products from the South bank to the North bank of the Mediterranean. .
Through the different subsidiaries in Tunisia and Morocco, we guarantee our customers that operate in the agricultural and food product sector a full control transport service from the producing countries to the European distribution platforms, dealing also with customs clearance operations. The agricultural and food product sector requires special logistics.
Strong competition, short delivery times, and market requirements require complete and effective logistics structures. For these reasons our Group has creates a department (GF LOGISTIQUE) dedicated only to agricultural and food products; this department is responsible for the full control management of the flows from North Africa and the rest of the world.
GF LOGISTIQUE is located in the port of Marseille, the city which represents a bridge between two worlds and the main access point in Europe for agricultural and food products. The structure operates in the whole of North Africa and Europe through the head offices and subsidiaries of the Germanetti Group.
- Management of customs operations for agricultural and food products.
- Groupage and full load distribution of agricultural and food products in Europe.
- Plug in container and other container transport.
- Cold logistics.
- Controlled temperature and dry storage of goods.
- Management of international cash on delivery, cash against documents and documentary credit operations.
- Cold storage and traditional storage.
- Large fleet of refrigerated vehicles for transport on the
North-Africa - Europe route.
- Flow management on behalf of customers.
- Highly qualified personnel that offers assistance in all customs matters.
- Customs systems on site connection.